This Flash Rocks!!!! This Flash Rocks!!!!

How did this make it into the portal?

It was a good flash thats how. Yes, okay it may have been 'disgusting' or 'wrong' but it was hallerious, and way way better animation that most flashes. Deserves a higher score.

Taco-Man: Hurricane Taco-Man: Hurricane

random buttons^

top cloudxtrife-
this animation is a flash... dont take it so seriously and go fuck yourself

KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

just hit random buttons ^

and this isnt a Half-Life Parody...its a KILLZONE parody...a better online game than Halo and Half-Life.
Hit me up on KZ if ya got an id
mines Zorro-CKC

Simple Flash Tutorial Simple Flash Tutorial

dug the music

way better than mine...cept the into then mines better

The Hitman... The Hitman...

You got a 5/10

It was good, but just the fact that you played hitman and its still this bad is wrong. Just wrong. That game rocks and you shouldnt steal its title for a crap flash.

BazzMann responds:

The fact that I played Hitman is irrelevant, I said that to make the point how rarely I have played that game.

The game does rock, but I never was into it. And as for "stealing the title"? This movie has a hitman. That game had a hitman. Should I have thought "hmm, since there is some other random item in the world that shares this name, I should call it Big Scary Cattle Attack?". No,I think not.

And since you said my film was good but also bad in the same sentance is a pretty gigantic contradiction, isn't it? Just makes you wonder...

VG High #1 VG High #1

Help me someone

What is that song called that starts to play during the credits, and also megaman starts to play it?

Newgrounds Jam #3 Newgrounds Jam #3

HELP PLEASE

WHAT WAS THAT MUSIC CALLED ON SYNJ'S PART, WHEN TRICKY DIES

...Potatoe Killer ...Potatoe Killer

...

I feel like i wanna cry..thanks a lot now ill never eat veggies agin

NG Tournament: Semi's 1 NG Tournament: Semi's 1

hurry uP!

hurry on the next part!

~clay~ ~clay~

YES!!! THATS AWSOME!

Dude that was perfect except it ended so suddenly, maybe put some credits or something. Nice.

P.S If u have enough time and patenice i would like to see another longer one .

Daedalus responds:

i will make more considering all the positive feedback im getting...thanx for the review!