This Flash Rocks!!!! This Flash Rocks!!!!

How did this make it into the portal?

It was a good flash thats how. Yes, okay it may have been 'disgusting' or 'wrong' but it was hallerious, and way way better animation that most flashes. Deserves a higher score.

Taco-Man: Hurricane Taco-Man: Hurricane

random buttons^

top cloudxtrife-
this animation is a flash... dont take it so seriously and go fuck yourself

KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

just hit random buttons ^

and this isnt a Half-Life Parody...its a KILLZONE parody...a better online game than Halo and Half-Life.
Hit me up on KZ if ya got an id
mines Zorro-CKC

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

^hits random ones cept overall

loved the first 1 10/10 then im lyke OMG a second one shweet! but then this one you cant play with your keyboard so ims like omg this isnt cool at all.

you need to make it keyboard handy

A Demon's Tale DEMO A Demon's Tale DEMO

Cant wait til the game comes out but...

The menu was so simple it botheered me...it also bothered me how the best stratedy was just contiually hitting attack. You fix those things and actually make a game out of it...like whoa

TheKrimsonKrusader responds:

Yeah there's going to be a lot more effect, damaging, and healing magics in the real version. Thanks for the review.

Timewasters Timewasters

Bhahah

Only one thing was missing! You forgot teh Hentai Pr0N!!! loading screeen. BTW all 3 reviews gave 10s get ready for review crew pick of the week. LOL!

Stizzealth responds:

Yes, I did, Milkman... Heh, that would be SICK, if this baby can get through and last the week without being reviewed again...